Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: [sharechat] strahmore

From: "mrgoodall" <mrgoodall@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 05:46:50 +1200

I  did  have  a little  look  ( will take  it  further  )
certainly  the  fundamentals  look  better  than  average
even  more  so  considering  the  effect on  tech  companies  ,  ive  been  cheeky  enough  to  email  them  i  asked  what  they  have  been  up  to  lately  ,  you  never  know  they  might  email  me  back
regards  mike g   ps  i  noted  that  a  parcel of  shares  were  passed  on  / sold  to  one  of  the  board  albeit  a  couple  of  months  ago   for  11 Cents,  they  must  have some  idea  of  the  value.
i  guess  like  a  lot  of  these  companies  those  that  can  weather  the  storm will  be  well placed for the future,
 the  internet/  tech market will  only  get bigger   maybe  at  a  more  sedate pace  than previously