Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2001

Re: [sharechat] strahmore

From: "Jonathan Kieft" <kiefty.kids@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 20:25:23 +1200

Mike

I'm a bit of a Strathmore groupie. Have some faith in their management, but would like to hear some more good news.

Seems Genie Systems is doing okay. I believe there are also current negotiations re Kachingo in the US.

Commsoft's just burnt through most of its cash since the beginning of the year. There's been some major restructuring - we'll just have to wait and see if MD Mark Lunt can turn the company around.

Don't know enough about other investments.

Would like to hear your opinion (or anyone elses) if you do some digging.

Jonathan