Re: [sharechat] AQL

From: "Richard Hooper" <hoop@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 02:16:33 +1200

A good point.Tony

Also buying a shell company saves expendure in creating a new separate
company .How much does it cost to set up a company these days?
Taking in account setting up costs and tax loss advantages and I think from
somewhere I read nobody is pulling any salary or fees from the company,
maybe the NTA could be worth alot more than 0.1cent, also the quality of the
future buyer should be included,.
A possible price at time of buy out, could be alot higher than the present
2.2cents, so speculative profit could be huge ...a game for those with steel
nerves ..or a..steel brain/balls.
Hoop