[sharechat] aql

From: "Bev & Tom" <btfoster@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 21:17:03 +1200

I would like to ask this question about Aql.
Grahame Bowkett (waste management ) has 1,64800 shares
Peter Masfen has 3,00000 shares
Eric Watson has 19,OOOO shares
& Craig Heatley bought 1.00000 shares after he sold out of INL (March)
Does this not suggest the big boys, are planning something with this company which is really only a shell company & something they can get into?
For the last 4 days, turnover has been high & it looks to me, it is buyers, rather than sellers?
I appreciate the comment, from a sharechatters message that you would need steel balls or mind, to get into this company, but I don,t think anyone has been given this information.( McEwans Smart Money Index 22nd March 2001 )
 on sharechat in discussions
 ( discl. bought 7,500 Aql shares at .18c  speculative
To Gerry, ( our most helpful contributor ) & the sharechat team, I appreciate your valuable & sensible contributions to this site.I read this Email every day  I have never before contributed, but felt I would like to this time.

thank you

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] RMG nickkearney