[sharechat] EVZ - Do the right thing

From: "Bob" <bob@the-stock-market.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 16:26:28 -0500

This is a very interesting stock indeed. I am sure that if Craig Heatley
will do the right thing for minority shareholders as he has do so in the
past. Craig Heatley would not want to disappoint the public investors if he
is looking at raising more funds in the public arena in the future. I dont
think he would tanish his reputation over a small firm.

EVZ has $52M in cash which is about 21c per share. Assuming that Craig H
offers to take the whole company out @15c, he will have to pay the cash out
to minority shareholders.

15c + 21c (20% of $52M cash) = 36 cents

This is just a simple calculation, but it does make sense. He will have
enough cash to pay for the takeout of the firm and have the existing
business for free. Win, win situation.

Bob
Disclosure: I am a shareholder of EVZ

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Technical Analysis Phaedrus