Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] Technical Analysis

From: "hugh webber" <hugh.webber@clear.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 08:09:07 +1200

hmm, I've never heard of any legends who made billions, let alone
millions from 'technical' analysis apart from selling books and lectures
on it to newbies while one can name Warren Buffett, Ron Brierley &
on the value investing side.
Anyone care to name some of these elusive 'technical' paragons?

If one buys RMG or whatever because it has just gone up 65% then
you're into momentum investing.

What I like about the 'technical' analysts (you hardly ever find any of
them are serious investors) is that they never apologise or explain
why they're wrong afterwards - they just go deathly silent - and when
challenged to predict the future of a particular share they usually go
fairly silent as well.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Technical Analysis George Hill