Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] Technical Analysis

From: jerrold poh <pohj@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 00:31:32 +1200

brian,

sorry about my last post, i guess on the internet it's hard to write how i
would say it talking out loud, and should've taken a more ...  "flatter"
aproach.

anyways, you hit the nail on the head.

i find if you analyse anything in too finer detail, you're bound to see things
which don't make sence (just ask any physicists about quantum mechanics :) ).

in the case of quantum mechanics, and in investing, if they're methods
avaliable that work (ie, the copperhaegen intepretation vs. multiple universe
theory ...  or fundementals vs technical analysis), why question them?

--
jerrold (pohj@ihug.co.nz)
gnupg public key avaliable