Re: RE: [sharechat] Residential property again

From: "Andrew Smith" <smith5@free.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 19:40:36 +1200

I was not going to get into this debate but Melcoms response I agree with,.
its even better if you have to pay child support. Some people have the
advantage of 70 cents in the dollar return. (max tax rate 39c plus child
support 4 children 30%) I only hope that more people continue to rent. The
secret is to provide property that is in demand. Dont get bogged down with
the cheap end of the market.

Andrew