Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

Re: [sharechat] FFS and RBC

From: "greg" <gregoire@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 17:29:51 +1200

Hi John.

I have got quite a bundle of FFS/PA shares myself and every now and then I wonder whether I should do something else with them.  But I keep reminding myself that most professionals rate FFS between 39 and 55cps and this is at the bottom of the commodity cycle.  I look at other companies on the NZSE10 and I wonder which company has more potential upside. WHS's phenomenal growth has definitely slowed.  TEL has a very nice looking long term chart, but the rules of the game seem to have changed in the Telco sector worldwide.  CAH stands out to me as a company that is doing the right sorts of things - going shopping in a pessimistic environment.  But I can't imagine any of the other share prices doubling within 18-24 months as I think FFS will.

Anyway that's my reason for holding FFS.

Regards,
greg

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] NASDAQ >>>>>>>>>>.. COMPETITION DR