Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

Re: [sharechat] Australian Stock Exchange: AMP to boom

From: "ashbb" <ashbb@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 17:36:06 +1200

Jeffery Prescott:

any chance you can enlighten us as to the reliability of your information? The reason I ask is that I have been led to believe that the opposite is true - in other words the shares you mentioned may well decline in the near term. However, I keep an open mind... can you substantiate your claims?

ash
(disc., do not hold any of the shares concerned: AMP FBG WOW)

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] FFS and RBC greg