Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] FFS and RBC

From: "John and Beth Schwartfeger" <timestwo@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 21:41:20 +1200

Hi Greg,
Thanks for your thoughts. I agree with you about FFS being a mover in time to come hence my desire to hang onto them. However my parcel has an average price of 62 cents per share from memory which is why I am looking at diluting the average price by buying some more at the lower end of the scale. But Gerry had some interesting comments on RBC versus FFS which has started me wondering. I have a bundle of GPG shares which are showing a profit but due to their stagnation I was thinking to use these on FFS or RBC would be better use of the money. Thus my questions of which way would be the best.
Many thanks..John

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Nasdaq David