Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

Re: [sharechat] Various

From: "Richard Hooper" <hoop@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 01:44:54 +1200

Im sorry ..really sorry sharechaters but I cant help myself  :)) ...I'll
fall for  RIL bait like a mouse after the cheese in the
trap....................303 rifle NZ defense force can not afford such
luxuries ...try slingshot....However we have a new exciting website to be
proud of in NZ  a first in its market ....maybe we could buy an old 303 ex
ww2 gun there www.blackpower.co.nz  RIL u would be proud of our societies
new addition to the tech world wouldnt u ?
New opportunities to buy all those things that u couldnt tell your mother
about ...online at the nearest blackpower outlet near u .......

 Go to Australia  ...sorry cant do that ...us kiwis too poor ...cant pay
airfare.....buy drug options ...sorry refer to above website they might have
spare cash for that option we NZ ers are broke remember.........

ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE
DO NOT under any circumstances open an e-mail attachment named ""Virtual
Card for you ""
If u do your best option is to go to your computer store and buy another
harddrive. Virus was discovered 20th March and is according to microsoft the
most lethal virus to hit the internet to date.
Probably orginated on RIL side of the world along with all the other
viruses....Hehehehe
Glad to see u back RIL  and in good form as well....
Oh nearly forgot ..can u advise some of us poor kiwis  how to spend NZ$1.6
billion as we just got a windfall.
Cheers :))
Hoop