Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

FW: [sharechat] Accountant

From: "Abernethy, Angela" <AAbernethy@kpmg.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 17:45:55 +1200

Dear Michael

Chris Castle forwarded me your email regarding your accounting requirements.  I would be happy to have a chat to you regarding what we can provide for you at KPMG.  Please give me a call to arrange a convenient time to meet.

I look forward to talking to you.

Kind Regards

Angela Abernethy
Director - Middle Market Advisory