Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

[sharechat] Accountant

From: "Murray McLean" <murray@mcleanandco.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 15:33:25 +1200

Refer the website www.taxreturnz.co.nz which gives a list of personal tax accountants in Wellington and other areas of New Zealand.

Murray McLean   C.A. , D.B.S.
McLean and Co.,  Chartered Accountants
133 Main Rd, Clive, New Zealand 4152
Tel. No. (06)8700952
Fax. No. (06)8700955
Email Address murray@mcleanandco.co.nz
Website www.mcleanandco.co.nz

Here are two must see websites to visit-  www.mcleanandco.co.nz  (the website of McLean and Co., Chartered Accountants), and www.taxreturnz.co.nz, (New Zealand's premier website for tax return and associated professionals and their clients).  See you there!!!

We would be pleased to assist you in your accounting/ tax requirements.   With modern technology it is possible to deal with an Accountant from afar.  You can print off our Document relating to Documentation Required to Prepare Your Financial Statements and Tax Returns from our website www.mcleanandco.co.nz

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] RUBICON - - - - - - - >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> COMPETITION Kelvin Bailey