[sharechat] Montana Bungle

From: "Colin Ross" <ceejaynz@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 08:34:45 +1300

As a Retired person, I would like to have confidence in the NZ Sharemarket, to use it as a part of my Income management programme.
The Montana Share debacle  gave me a very uneasy feeling that the NZSE was allowing itself to be influenced by "hidden agendas"
It would appear that NZSE is quite incapable of managing its affairs in a transparent, fair fashion. Obviously then, Government regulation is neded, and the sooner the better.
Colin Ross

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] [Fwd: Re Montana debacle] heres mine. K & A Frankum