Re: [sharechat] CALLING ALL READERS ( 2 )

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 00:23:03 +1300

Readers, please refer to my previous post of yesterday at 21.15 hrs.

Suggest that readers contact other chat sites and give them the details of the proposed email. They in turn can contact others !

Friends could also be asked to contact the NZSE; suggest you give them the details.

Because this matter concerns every New Zealander ( Montana bungle has cost the country as a whole and damaged its image ), everybody may want to send an email to the NZSE !

We really want a nation wide protest by email !

And, New Zealanders living in Australia or anywhere else, may feel that the NZSE should be informed of their displeasure as well !!!!

( Kiwis may want to contact their friends / family in Australia or anywhere else and give them the details ! )

Suggest, that the text of all emails is within the rules of law !

We don't want to defame anybody and then attract bad publicity: that would be counter productive !!!!

NB: The last sentence of my previous post reads: " Suggest that you forward it again after a few days".

Please amend this to " Suggest that you forward your email again after a few days if your first email was not acknowledged: presumably, they may not have received it or it may have become lost."

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Daily ShareChat News Summary Ben Dutton