Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] WNC - Ian Andrews

From: "Ian Andrews" <iandrews@i4free.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 22:09:11 +1300

Various bodies are dealing with WNC currently, so I can't say too much or it may harm their efforts.
I can say though, a lot of investors have assumed the same rules & protections apply on the secondary board as on the main board. They do not, so investors need to be able to trust boards of directors more in these companies than in others which are regulated.
Investors must make up their own minds as to whether WNC's business & the market in its shares is fairly run - based on the information available. After all, one needs to do a risk, as well as a reward assessment with any investment.
From a technical traders point of view, the WNC chart shows a well-established downtrend on light volume with support at 5 cents likely to be tested before long.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] Advantage Q1 Result Derek