Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

Re: [sharechat] Removal of SPAM???

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 14:57:21 +1300

Hi John,

Yes, we have removed the attachment from the forum archives (but have left in the body of the message so readers know what the follow-up messages relate to).

We have several anti-spam and virus detection facilities in place, and are constantly updating them as new developments take place.  Unfortunately, this Snow White attachment got through (but we have now taken steps to make sure that it, and others like it, won't in the future).

Best Regards

Benjamin Dutton