Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

[sharechat] Removal of SPAM???

From: "John and Beth Schwartfeger" <timestwo@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 14:45:26 +1300

Hi Ben,
Is it possible for messages such as snow white to be removed from the list? The reason I ask is it is easy to get caught. It only takes a moments inattention and wham your caught. I run the latest Nortons all the time with regular upgrades but it is still a worry that the new one might get through.
Thanks..  John