Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] Removal of SPAM???

From: "John and Beth Schwartfeger" <timestwo@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 15:06:55 +1300

Many thanks Ben. Who ever was responsible must watch this list because they sent the same email to my email account. I have passed on all the information and paths tracing the email onto my provider who hopefully will do something about tracing these dimwits and maybe slow down their annoyance.
Thanks again..John

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] New Issues - Mr Tony Haddon te ranginui