Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

Re: [sharechat] RNS - overlooked

From: "Steve Moxham" <stevemox@e3.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 11:39:10 +1200

They have had a good run indeed. DFM has held it in their "speculative portfolio" on the TV2 programme "Its your money" and I'm sure they're getting good mileage out of the exposure thanks to the returns they've had with ROC and RNS.

What about BLT!  No, not bacon lettuce and tomato, but BLIS technology.
Up 1800% on day one! It'll be interesting to see where this one goes. I'm trying to extract some information about the company at the moment. Current line of enquiry is through Forsyth Barr.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] RNS - overlooked Peter Maiden