Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

[sharechat] RNS - overlooked

From: "Adam Rands" <adam@iguana.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 10:21:27 +1000

Has anyone been following Renaissance (RNS)

This technology stock is often overlooked but it has had an amazing 3
months.

Trading at 57 cents @ June 1 the stock is now at its all time high of 98
cents

It has been going up on increased volume and has been putting out
announcements on a regular basis

People may still only view RNS as a distributor of software/hardware however
they have been making strong  moves (not just talk) in the B2B area selling
their internally developed supply chain and online shop systems.

Its run quite hard in the last 2 months so I am not sure how much more
upside there is.. Its should be one to watch though...

I am surprised there has been no talk about the stock on the list.

Cheers

Adam

Disc : Hold no RNS and not likely to unless NOGOB get over 20 cent :-)

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] directional movement Brian Gale