Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

Re: [sharechat] ITC rumour - BEWARE!

From: "Steve Moxham" <steve@ezysurf.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 19:46:48 +1200

If the rumour turns out to be true then surely anyone who acts upon the information is privy to inside information and could therefore be classed as an insider trader...?
Perhaps someone could clarify that for me.
Regardless, it is now almost inevitable that we'll see an increase in activity in ITC in the coming days...

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Eldercare Brian Gale