Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

Re: [sharechat] ITC rumour - BEWARE!

From: "Chong Family" <jka.chong@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 20:24:30 +1200

I totally agree with you David. I personally don't believe that it would happen in the near future, let alone in a few days. I could still remember when many people spreading rumours on AQL early in the year and everyone were jumping in as if it were true. Everyone were saying its definitely topping up time when it is trading at 19c. I think you jumped into that too. There were many pretty thoughts made by people, such as reverse takeover by Wang, or Blue Star Group, Commsoft, Canbet........etc, but they never came true. I think sharechat readers should take these sort of materials with care. I do enjoy reading many of your posts.
Regards,

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] More downside for ADV can be expected simon dallimore