Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

[sharechat] ITC rumour - BEWARE!

From: "David Thompson" <dvd_tpn@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 19:32:08 NZST

How exciting! We haven't had a rumour about ITC since that infamous supposed
$100 million injection into the company in February....and we know how
everyone did their dough cold with that one!!!!  All I can say to Sharechat
readers is to be wary of vague and unsubstantiated rumours. They invariably
only benefit those who spread them.