Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

Re: [sharechat] GDC listed in April

From: "Warner Lamb" <cloud9@i4free.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 00:04:17 +1200

Hi Brian...thats a nice gain but only 127% unless you got the stock for
free!
And would more than compensate Franks losses on PRG.
I thought it had found its level @2.25.......Im sorry to
Whats the PE on GDC now?
Warner.

Regards WHS....I have to agree with Mark...Near tops for me....then look at
BCH.
I think $ and increased mortgage payments + AUS costs might slow the BIG RED
a little.
I wonder if Tindall will ever float his mounting "other" investments.