Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

Re: [sharechat] Fletcher Forest Valuations

From: "Warner Lamb" <cloud9@i4free.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 00:19:08 +1200

Hi Moose,There's so much what if out there.I go with the fact that the FLP
deal was well done and if it's an indication of the process,it's a good
enough start for me with little downside in FFS.My feeling is the positives
far outway the negatives but I can't imagine what the outcome will look like
without a full sale.They are committed to extract full value for
shareholders,whatever that may be......They won't get any deal done under
$1.imo
Warner

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] V (frucor) not much competition in Europe nick