Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

Re: [sharechat] GDC listed in April

From: Brian Gale <brigale@i4free.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 10:42:17 +1200

Woops !...must get a new calculator .

 From Frank's breakdown the PE was 14 on a price of 1.50 (pre-listing) so,
if I get it right this time, that makes approx. 36 on the current
pricing  Projected  EBIT was up 35% so the price has gone sky high compared
to the expected returns. But that ' mysterious ghost '  The Market likes it.

As you say, Warner,  PRG hasn't been so clever but I suppose we should have
picked that a tech stock would stand a good chance in today's
climate.  Didn't GPT do well .

Cheers
BG