Re: Re: [sharechat] Advantage : Hold fire lads, not at bottom yet

From: "Matthew Van Veen" <mattvanveen@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 00:49:52 GMT

What if people are now seeing prices similar to SMR/ITC etc for this stock.
Maybe unwarranted due to its nature but still feasible as no history telling
anyone otherwise. Remember it was at low levels 3 years ago which I know was
pre-tech stock hypo days but could it be possible it may return to those
levels. No one knows on this one. I think a sit on the sideline a little
while longer may be best for this. Warner - eating your hat means eating
your hat.