Re: [sharechat] Capital Properties

From: "Oliver Shapleski" <oliver.shapleski@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 12:42:07 +1200

I hope it's the present price plus 57 cents.  My calls only 50c.  Given that
we have little idea how many investors have to pay 50c and how many pay 57c,
the price after the call will be anyone's guess.  Then there's the liquidity
issue - there won't be many buyers up to the call, and the sellers will be
the "must sells" - a further downside for the price?  I'm happy holding mine
for a long time, but I'd say now is not the time to get in - better to wait
until July?  OTOH, the price may be artificially low in the week leading up
to the call, so a good time to get in?

Oliver
(Disc: hold CNZCA)