Re: Re: [sharechat] Advantage : Hold fire lads, not at bottom yet

From: "Warner Lamb" <cloud9@i4free.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 11:40:54 +1200

I have to agree with Rob.There is no history of any real support levels for
shares like ADV.The key levels to look at are DOW 10000 Nasdaq 3000 FTSE
6000 and no matter how good ADVs future may be,it's just too small to
overcome major global sentiment.Let it find a stable level first.Take a look
at recent recoveries of TWR and FFS, there is always a bit of time going
sideways when a real support level is reached to make a safer decision of
upside.As I pointed out yesterday with Telecom,it has proven resistance at
$7.50 but some of these latest stocks have never had a significant drop.ADV
will recover one day.
Warner.
If Telecom drops much under $7.50 I will promise to eat my hat(whatever that
means)

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] FEG G P Thompson