Re: Re: [sharechat] TEL

From: ril <ril99_99@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 23:17:14 +1200

I see I've been completely misunderstood. Forgetting  Hyperion and its
pea-sized brain, let me spell it out. My comments are not about TEL's
profitability, future prospects etc. I don't know where the stock is
going. It could go to ten bucks. I couldn't care less because I no
longer buy NZ stocks.

All I am saying is that by allowing foreign control of a key asset, the
interests of NZ; that of a first class telecommunications system have
been compromised. Simple. Even Hyperion should be able to grasp that if
it thinks about it or seeks an explanation from its financial adviser or
writes it down and repeats it twenty times. Again, I'm not bagging the
stock. NOT BAGGING STOCK. In big letters; see! NOT BAGGING STOCK.

And before you email me Ben Dutton, Hyperion attacked me first without
provocation. I am only responding.

Also Hyperion, I never commented on CEN so you made that one up too. Now
take a hike.

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.