[sharechat] True value of FFS - 70c?/ CEN surge reason

From: chas innes <crjinnes@yahoo.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 21:52:53 +1200 (NZST)

Was talking with my broker today and he told me that
FFS was trading well above its true value of around
70c (bearing in mind it has some $700m in debt). If
that is the case, surely no buyer would be wanting to
pay more than "true value" for this company?

Also there is no foundation to the rumour spread on
Sharechat that funds-strapped Edison will be
increasing its stakeholdings in CEN. Rather it is
seeking funding to provide a $20m letter of credit to
remedy a breach of debt agreement caused by CEN low
share price.

http://movies.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Australia & NZ Movies
- Find out what's on at the local cinema with Yahoo! Movies

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] TEL ril