Re: Re: [sharechat] TEL

From: Will Bryant <will@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 23:41:07 +1200

>I see I've been completely misunderstood. Forgetting  Hyperion and its
>pea-sized brain, let me spell it out. My comments are not about TEL's
Alright, that's enough.  NO PERSONAL ATTACKS.  All of you.

And for god's sake stop trolling ril, we heard you the first time.

Will Bryant, will@core-dev.co.nz                    cell +64 21 655 443
http://www.core-dev.co.nz/    Personal: http://www.core-dev.co.nz/will/
ShareChat Ltd. technical manager            http://www.sharechat.co.nz/
[PGP 0x96A7F40A, FP 827F A2A9 C718 106D 8F80  E16E A244 D5F2 96A7 F40A]