[sharechat] PRG

From: chris bingham <c_sbingham@yahoo.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 17:15:16 +1200 (NZST)

I believe that a certain Sir Roger Bhatnagar owns the
Hill & Stewart chain mentioned in the Stocktake
article on PRG.  He is the guy who with his partner
(Greg Lancaster I believe unless my memory fails me)
sold their stakeholdings in PRG (which was then called
Noel Leeming, again from memory) to Watson. Must be
quite a lucrative business buying up companies and
then selling them off especially to someone like Watson.

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] PRG's minority shareholders brendon peters