Re: [sharechat] Inertialess Drive Corporation

From: "Nigel Bree" <nbree@kcbbs.gen.nz>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 01:19:11 +1200

Richard Scott wrote:
> Tremendous reply Nigel. Most entertaining.

Well, what could I do... some dry excerpt from the sci.physics FAQ?
Not as entertaining as the legends of the Galactic Patrol, eh? After
all, any serious attempt to explain why this stuff is nonsense will be
as impenetrable to most folks as the gobbledegook on the "Intertialess
Drive" site.

Upon reflection, it's not as easy to find that stuff in bookshops these
days, so to help investors do their due diligence on this NZ company and
gain some <cough> idea what the NZ site is on about, we present:
  http://www.ripping-pub.co.uk/RippingSF/OldRip/galactic1.html
Load that sucker up and search for "inertialess" if you want, but for
the full impact grit your teeth and read the lot. I dare ya.

Wonder if the "Doc" will be cited in the patents? After all, _Galactic
Patrol_ was first published in 1937 and the Doc had been working on the
Lensman story in the 20s so surely that counts as prior art. :-) :-)

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.