Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] Tech Stocks

From: kevin.young@gfmb.co.nz
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 15:58:39 +1200

Jesse I'm trying to understand what you are say. Are you saying that since Tech
stocks are what people are currently investing that this is the trend. So you
would be investing in Tech stocks as the odds are in your favour. Please correct
me if l am wrong.

In my opinion the road to been rich is not to follow the crowd. If l want to
follow the crowd l might as well give my money to the fund managers. I believe
in accumulating real assets which generates positive cashflows and reinvesting
the returns so the returns generate returns. The assets can be shares, real
estate, business etc.

My goal is to generate enough passive income from these assets so that you are
free to pursue what ever you want to do and not worry about money. I'm not sure
if Tech stocks fits into my goal.

Kevin

The information contained in this message and any annexures
is confidential and intended only for the named recipient(s).
If you have received this message in error, you are
prohibited from reading, copying, distributing and using the
information.

the sender immediately by return email and destroy the