Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] Tech Stocks

From: jesse <johne777@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 15:03:57 +1200

So Mr Buffet got it wrong 1 year in 20. Thats a good record and hes one
of the best but I'm surprised he broke his # 1 rule, diversify. He didnt
take a stake in tech. He's already said why, he doesnt invest in what he
dosent know. But no guru, fund or individual can invest against the
market trend.
The trend is tech. Not today, this week or month, but still tech.
Fundamentals drive trends, not a spooky week on Nasdaq. If fundamentals
change, I'm gone. If commodities pick up I'm in.
Im just trying to put the odds in my favour. If I'm against the trend
the odds are against me.

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] Tech Stocks kevin.young