Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2000

RE: [sharechat] FFS

From: "Huang, Julia [Pulp & Paper Kinleith]" <Julia.Huang@chh.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 08:52:32 +1200

Dear Ray,

I think this guy's argument is right. if the share price is under $1, it is
worth to buy from a long term point of view. However, it depends on how long
does it take to sell FFS, who knows?

If you really want to buy, probably it is worth waiting until the market
cools down.  How do you think?

Julia

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: RE: [sharechat] Some constructive criticism please Wedde, John