RE: [sharechat] ITC's decline

From: "Wedde, John" <john.wedde@cit.ac.nz>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 08:41:13 +1300

Oh yee of little faith!!
Can't help thinking that the article in this month's "Unlimited" and perhaps
some other unfavourable press which I seem to recall somewhere recently may
be contributing to the short term stagnation in the price. I disposed of a
few last time it was at this level but think I'll hang in there this time
with the bulk of them.

John Wedde BCA, MA, Senior Lecturer, Business Communication
Programme Leader, NZ Diploma in Business
Central Institute of Technology
Box 40 740 Upper Hutt, New Zealand
EMail: John.Wedde@cit.ac.nz <mailto:John.Wedde@cit.ac.nz>
Phone: 5276397 EXT. 6747 Mobile 025843729

         \\\ ///
         (O O)
---ooO-(_)-Ooo---