[sharechat] National Business Review

From: "Tony Haddon" <haddon@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 08:36:00 +1300

The NBR is mentioned below here & there.....I used to buy it every week, until my broker said "you don't read that do you......get The Independant........." he was right.  Unlimited magazine by the way is owned by NBR.

Regards

Tony Haddon

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: RE: [sharechat] ITC's decline Wedde, John