Re: Re: [sharechat] Crash

From: Derek <dariusz@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 11:50:39 +1100

We can invent computer run by organic energy.
It be interesting load all kitchen trash to power supply and let it go.
Hope we not develop new type of computer bug - smell sensitive.

BTW
It may be a chance for subject related share PUR?

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Genesis... Phil Williams