[sharechat] Genesis...

From: Phil Williams <philw@hyperactive.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 12:07:36 +1300

> Derek Watts; good to see the news item about a Genesis purchase on
> OneBusiness News site yesterday. Genesis - the one ignored by the tech
>hotheads who are into SPE and SVY...

Hugh,

As one of the tech hotheads who you refer to (not currently holding any SVY or
SPE, however, there's a dead end if ever I saw one...) Id just like to say...

I agree.
Genesis is indeed a great coy with a great product. The fact it's on the second
board just makes it less "visible".

I would have been into Genesis big time if I'd realised they were listing...
And thats despite the fact we developed a CD for TradeNZ last year where we
featured Genesis and they referred to their imminent listing.
Now I'm afraid I've "missed the boat", still better now than never.

Genesis will have a site online soon, courtesy of Hyperactive Auckland.

Phil Williams

Animation/Media Designer
Hyperactive New Media
Wellington, NZ