Re: Re: [sharechat] Is ITC in

From: Richard Scott <didly@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 02:27:45 +1300

Derek,

Tremendously interesting stuff, and I think a fair assessment of how ITC
stacks up against others in the tech. sector,........but, (and sorry to
nitpick) I think you should read your posting again and fix up the dodgy
grammar, especially the last three or four lines.

Absolutely no intention to discourage anyone, however I just had problems
understanding what it is you're trying to say. Others too perhaps??

Cheers
Richard