Re: [sharechat] IMP (ASX)

From: "Greg Ludgate" <ludgateg@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 21:58:13 +1300

Glen Whiteman <quality.res.ltd@xtra.co.nz>
To: sharechat@sharechat.co.nz <sharechat@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Wednesday, 16 February 2000 2:11
Subject: Re: [sharechat] ITC

>I bought IMP @ 11.5c. Trading today @ 27c. I sold half my holding to pay
>for my original purchase at 18.5c. There is some talk on Egoli that IMP
>might be the next DVT. Their internet businesses look pretty good - but
>how far will the price go?

Interesting talk on Aussie boards today re IMP.
This one from Egoli just one of many
www.egoli.com.au/egoli_frame.asp?Frame=Forum

>From what is being said this stock has huge upside Glen. Hold on to what you
have got. Look at what DVT has done in 4 months 65c to $4.00+

 Catcha.com released 2 news items this week launching free emails to any
mobile phone in Singapore and a deal with the major Singaporean newspaper to
have a  joint site . Catcha.com is listing on the Singapore exchange in
April and also possibly a NASDAQ listing by end of year. Apparently Asians
buying up big time at mo  as IMP shareholders may get an allocation in the
catcha.com float.
  I also got in early with this one but will not be selling till next year
!!

Regards

Greg

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.