[sharechat] getting US share price data for Telecom

From: "hugh webber" <hugh.webber@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 07:55:38 +1300

Can anyone tell me how many TCM shares make up its ADR
and what code TCM goes by on the US market?
I want to be able to get in via the Internet and deflate by that
ratio and adjust for the currency difference rather than having
to rely on the morning Telstra business report and steam radio
to get the figure.
P.S. whats the fastest site for picking it up?
Thanks,
Hugh.

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.html.