Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2000

Re: [sharechat] ITC, Stock-hype

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 13:49:28 +1300

Chris:

I'm intrigued, just what are these "incredulous statements" that you speak
of?  As the Managing Director of ShareChat Ltd, I monitor this forum with an
eagle eye.  I would say that I have not ever seen a comment that could be
construed as deliberately misleading or false from anyone regarding any
share (including ITC) on this forum.

Please remember that anything posted to the forum is the personal opinion of
the poster and any use of the forum is subject to our legal disclaimer and
conditions of use.

The whole idea of ShareChat is for investors to discuss and share
information about and on the sharemarket.

You may see some questions as "basic and naive" but I prefer to look at them
as people trying to understand a sharemarket that isn't exactly renowned for
the dissemination of information for the common investor.

I like these questions, I hope that people will continue to post them and,
by doing so, become better investors.

Humour is used by everyone in all walks of life -- why should this not apply
to this forum as well?

Thanks to everyone on ShareChat for their fine contributions.

Benjamin Dutton
Managing Director
ShareChat Limited