Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 1999

Re: [sharechat] advantage

From: "Matthew Van Veen" <mattvanveen@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 13:47:59 PST

I thought I would buy in when the stock when down to $2.35 a couple of weeks
back but I didn't. Boy did I miss the boat. I watched it rise and rise but
the volume levels were low so I never got on. We have all known that (most
broker tips) that the stock should be valued in the $3-$4 region. It is now
heading towards $4.00 but the volume levels are still smallest. This is the
part I cannot understand. So with the small levels my diagnisis is that
someone seems to be buying at any price. So with a plan like that the price
good keep going until theres no more to buy?.YES/NO