Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 1999

Re: [sharechat] advantage

From: "Harrison Fan" <harrison@pcnet.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 11:10:14 +1300

Someone was trying to set up a fire on ADV, and it is about time the fire is
going
to put out soon. Someone (from a wealthy family you know who) is buying at
all price. And it is time that someone is going to sell it soon. Same things
goes with ITC.
Which still seems to be (or what they said to be) under value. well, any
comment on
EPH?

Regard,
Harrison Fan