Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 1999

RE: [sharechat] advantage/ITC

From: "Brien" <bc@wave.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 16:32:07 +1300

Advantage is probably only heading where it has been projected to go.  I'm
not sure I agree with the "fire" comment.  I believe ITC has the potential
to be another ADV price wise and a fine company also.  Good management,
taking time to build a foundation etc.  Very different to say SMR which I
find hard to justify.

I sold out of ADV at $2.67 a week or so ago and took a profit of over 30%.
Clearly a week to early,  I hate it when that happens.

Brien